change bank transaction download dates

Options
How do I expand my bank download dates on the left sidebar starting from April to get them to expand starting in January for downloaded transactions?

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I'm not sure what you mean about "expanding" dates. The left sidebar contains all your accounts; when you click on an account in the left sidebar, the right side of the screen shows a transaction register for that account. What do you want to "expand"?

Do you mean you want to download additional transactions from January through March into your register? What Quicken can download is determine by your bank, not Quicken. Most banks download the last 90 days of transactions. Some banks let you download a file with more transactions to your Mac, which you can then import into Quicken. Again, whether this is available to you is something you'd need to check on your bank's website. 

If that's not what you're asking about, please provide more information.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I'm not sure what you mean about "expanding" dates. The left sidebar contains all your accounts; when you click on an account in the left sidebar, the right side of the screen shows a transaction register for that account. What do you want to "expand"?

Do you mean you want to download additional transactions from January through March into your register? What Quicken can download is determine by your bank, not Quicken. Most banks download the last 90 days of transactions. Some banks let you download a file with more transactions to your Mac, which you can then import into Quicken. Again, whether this is available to you is something you'd need to check on your bank's website. 

If that's not what you're asking about, please provide more information.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.