Parallel installation on MacBook Air M1

Options
Will this installation of virtual windows run quicken 2019 and best from CD or download 2021/

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Sorry, I don't understand your question. Are you trying to run Quicken Windows in a Parallels virtual machine on a Mac? If so, what's the question about Quicken 2019 or 2021?

There is actually no such thing as Quicken 2019 and Quicken 2021; Quicken has dropped using years on the products. When you purchase a Quicken subscription, you have access to the latest Quicken. I would just download from Quicken.com; there's no need to hook up an external drive to use a CD. (The CD version will simply install and installer which downloads the latest version from Quicken's server anyway.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Sorry, I don't understand your question. Are you trying to run Quicken Windows in a Parallels virtual machine on a Mac? If so, what's the question about Quicken 2019 or 2021?

There is actually no such thing as Quicken 2019 and Quicken 2021; Quicken has dropped using years on the products. When you purchase a Quicken subscription, you have access to the latest Quicken. I would just download from Quicken.com; there's no need to hook up an external drive to use a CD. (The CD version will simply install and installer which downloads the latest version from Quicken's server anyway.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.