My computer is blocking the instalation of the new Quicken Why?

Options
stantall35
stantall35 Member
I have downloaded the new program but when I try to install it my computer will nnot accept it. It just says Install wizard (not respondeing)

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @stantall35

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues installing Quicken.  Is this your first time installing Quicken or are you trying to update Quicken? I'm wondering what could be causing either to fail as it's fairly uncommon. Do you have an antivirus installed or vpn's installed? How long has this issue been happening? Since we're having issues we can try again from another link to install Quicken. I'll leave it down below so we can attempt to see if this one may let us get the program up and running.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-download-quicken-quickencom-after-i-buy-it

Once you get a chance to try these steps let us know if the issues persist. If they does let us know if you see any additional error messages and we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• BK
    BK Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have read on this community as well as instructions to temporarily disable your Anti Virus software prior to Quicken update or installation.  I can appreciate the hesitancy but just a suggestion to consider to see if it helps your situation.
    - QWin Deluxe user since 2010, US subscription on Win11
    - I don't use Cloud Sync, Mobile & Web, Bill Pay/Mgr

• stantall35
    stantall35 Member
    Options
    Itstill will not resspond to the install wizard
  • stantall35
    stantall35 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    [Removed - Duplicate]
  • stantall35
    stantall35 Member
    Options
    I have t ried turning off the windows defender and It still will not install. There is something else blocking the install
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @stantall35

Thanks for the update. The Described behavior can be caused by multiple things, as such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco