OL-293-A

Options
For the last couple of days, I get error message OL-293-A when attempting to update accounts with BFSFCU. Is there a problem?

Best Answer

• Dupontnick
    Dupontnick Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks. As soon as I posted this question, it started working again!

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am not aware of any current issues with the BFSFCU and this error code.  It could be that BFSFCU is doing system maintenance (financial institutions usually doing system maintenance and upgrades on weekends and sometimes that can take all weekend).
    Have you tried Update Now (Account Register > upper right Gear icon > Update Now).  This sometimes works when OSU fails, especially with some error codes like OL-293.
    If that does not work, then you could try Reset Account (Account Register > upper right Gear icon > Account Details > Online Services tab > Reset Account.
    Let me know if either of these steps work or not.  If not there are a couple of other things that can be tried.  Or it might just self-resolve come Monday (which would be a good indicator that the issue you are seeing is because of system maintenance).

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Dupontnick
    Dupontnick Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks. As soon as I posted this question, it started working again!
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good.  It sounds like it might have been a system maintenance issue, then.  Thanks for posting the update here.  It can help others to know what might help them.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)