Quicken Software Updates - Issues with Scotiabank

mike14
mike14 Member ✭✭
It seems lately that every time Quicken software performs an update to the latest version, Quicken Connect no longer works with Scotiabank. All other financial institutions seem to work fine. This has been a recurring issue for months now. I have tried choosing "reset" in the Quicken Connected Services menu of Preferences, which used to fix the problem. Now that doesn't work either. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @mike14

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I need more information. For instance, what error codes/messages are you getting? Is this for one account of Scotiabank or several? Does this issue also occur with your backup file(s)? 

Please provide further so we may move towards diagnosing this issue. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • mike14
    mike14 Member ✭✭
    I only have the issue with Scotiabank downloads - not with other banks. Usually I just get an error message saying that downloads failed for my Scotiabank accounts. However, this morning I received a new error message (after the software upgraded yesterday) which I have included as an attachment.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @mike14

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

With the error you're experiencing it may be best have someone view it with your firsthand. As such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. They'll be able to screenshare to see what exactly is happening and troubleshoot the issue accordingly. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.