Download from Bank of America does not work

Options
Version R34.24, build 27.1.34.24

It's been a while that transactions are not loaded from BofA accounts and cards.
I tried to reset the accounts, disable and enable and it does not help. Eventually, I would manually download the transaction and import it into the account.
Right now it is using Express Web Connect. I believe that when it was working properly it was using Direct Connect (but not sure about it).
The sync is complete successfully without any issue showing the updated balance but will not load missing transactions.

This is a joint account that has CHK, SAV and multiple CC (part on user A and part on user B). There is also a business CC with a business account.

What is the difference between finance institution Bank of America - Quicken and Bank of America-All Other States? I was trying to force it to be on All Other State, but when I set up the online download it reverts to Quicken.

I had this problem in the past and at some time I recreated the account and copy all the history into the new accounts but it makes no sense and it is a lot of work.

Any idea how to make it work normally.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @omandel

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

The Described behavior you've been experiencing it may be best to have someone look at the issue with you. As such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. They'll be able to screenshare to see what exactly is causing you to not be able to connect as well as collecting logs as necessary. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you. 

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco