Wells Fargo accounts not downloading-Ongoing

Chris Kimball
Chris Kimball Member ✭✭
I am using Quicken Premiere Version 6.3.1 (Build 603.40939.100) on a Macrunning macOS 11.5.1.

Since June my Wells Fargo accounts will not download and I get an error (screen shot attached) saying the Wells Fargo website might be down. It is not. Numerous threads from Quicken say the issue is resolved. It is not.

I really would like some concrete information as to when this will be resolved. Quicken is useless right now.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Chris Kimball

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Given the length of time you've been experiencing this issue it may be something that we need to take a look at logs for but first if you haven't already I would recommend taking a look at  the 102 error article for troubleshooting.

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-102-while-adding-account-quicken-mac

If you have taken a look previously we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. They'll be able to troubleshoot and collects logs if they feel like it is needed.  I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.