downloading data

kevincurtin9
kevincurtin9 Member ✭✭
Frustrated with the continual downloading issues - currently Capitol One and TD Bank either dont download or they state that download is done but come to find out transactions are not showing. This software is becoming unusable when I cant rely on it to properly manage my account balances

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @kevincurtin9

Ok, glad that you were able to get the TD Bank working

For Cap1 - you should read this information and follow the suggested steps - LINK

Let me know how that goes or if you have followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @kevincurtin9

Sorry to hear that you are having download problems.  Can you tell us the method(s) that you are using to connect to each of the banks?  Also, have you received any error codes when you go through the download process?

Please also tell us which versions of both Windows and Quicken you are currently running.

Thanks,
    Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• kevincurtin9
    kevincurtin9 Member ✭✭
    TD Bank was able to get it working by deactivating and reentering login credential
    Capitol One - uses webconnect
    Quicken version R34.24
    Windows version - Windows 10 home
  • kevincurtin9
    kevincurtin9 Member ✭✭
    Capitol One is a CC501 error - When i try to update transactions i am sent to the web to login. My account is already linked to Quicken.
    Barclays bank also not updating transactions.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @kevincurtin9

Ok, glad that you were able to get the TD Bank working

For Cap1 - you should read this information and follow the suggested steps - LINK

Let me know how that goes or if you have followups.

Frankx

• tkmcknight
    tkmcknight Member
    BBT/Truist CC501 error for almost a week. Message says "don't contact bank" ... try again later... WELL it IS later ... and I've been trying repeatedly. I tried the option of disconnecting the account ... and now I can't even get Quicken (Slowen?) to even find my BBT account ????
  • carl spellman
    carl spellman Member ✭✭
    I am unable to download BB&T (now Truist) checking account data for 5 days. I received this Quicken message "A connection to your financial institution could not be established. Try connecting again in a few days." I am using Windows 10 and Quicken Deluxe R34.24. The BB&T connection method is Express web connect. I would appreciate help on this download problem.
  • JohnPritz
    JohnPritz Member
    Continued problem with CC 929, unable to load most accounts, any suggestions?
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Hi @tkmcknight @carl spellman and @JohnPritz

Apparently BB&T / Truist is migrating to new systems, and many other users have had similar problems recently.  Please go to the message thread using this LINK and look for the first post under "Best Answers" then follow the steps that poster galojah took.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tkmcknight & @carl spellman :  It appears that BB&T and/or Truist failed to notify Intuit and Quicken of the changes they were implementing when migrating BB&T accounts to Truist.  Quicken is now working with Intuit and Truist to get the script changes made that will add Truist as a supported financial institution.  You can read more about it and bookmark it at Re: TRUIST - not available for Add Account after BBT & Suntrust merger.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.