AMEX register is empty, all transactions disappeared!

Options
Chris Harris
Chris Harris Member ✭✭✭✭
Greeting,

This is a new one I haven't seen before.  I have an AMEX card I've been using for around two years with lots of transactions in the register.

Today, I opened up the register and, to my surprise, no transactions are present.  It shows an online balance, but no ending balance.  The last sync (today) showed as successful.

I restarted Quicken and it is still a problem.  Anyone recognize this?

Chris
Quicken user since 2014.
Using Quicken Windows Subscription on Windows 10.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I have not seen this before (even as a post here on the forum).  The first thing I would try is restoring from a backup.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I have not seen this before (even as a post here on the forum).  The first thing I would try is restoring from a backup.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Chris Harris
    Chris Harris Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you @Chris_QPW.

I ended up restoring from a backup and it appears to have fixed it.  Oddly, before the backup, I also noticed it in other registers too.  I don't know what went wrong, but that was weird.

Chris
    Quicken user since 2014.
    Using Quicken Windows Subscription on Windows 10.
  • BandJdoc
    BandJdoc Member
    Options
    My check register went blank several days ago and was still blank today. Today, I entered online payments and transmitted them with no problem. There were cleared checks that were downloaded where the register was supposed to be. As soon as I had accepted all matches, all lines went blank. I supposed I could restore my last backup. But I would prefer to know what I did wrong to cause this mess so that I don't do it again.
This discussion has been closed.