Quicken is renaming payees in excess of 20 separate transactions

B0b2952
B0b2952 Member
The transaction details from Amex are correct, but Quicken is renaming multiple scheduled and new payees to my last name with no category. Problem began in early June. Renaming rules are not the issue as suggested by the Chat line link. What is the problem and how to correct? Very disappointed in the Quicken support line.

Best Answer

• B0b2952
    B0b2952 Member
    Answer ✓
    Franks-Thanks for the suggestion-I turned off the Connected Services Auto since I had so many diverse transactions to deal with.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @B0b2952,

This problem is sometime caused by Quicken's 3rd party data provider, not necessarily by your renaming rules.  I think it is likely that you are seeing the same behavior that is discussed in this message thread  LINK.  There are a couple solution is to fix this as discussed in that article.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• B0b2952
    B0b2952 Member
    Answer ✓
    Franks-Thanks for the suggestion-I turned off the Connected Services Auto since I had so many diverse transactions to deal with.
This discussion has been closed.