Can't update my Citibank account

It keeps saying that it must "...improved cloud service ..." but after that it just stops trying and returns to my Account registry page.

Best Answer

• jwaldis
    jwaldis Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    After a LONG time with QuickenSupport (by phone) I learned that you can't use OneDrive to backup your Quicken files. Quicken should make this information more available to its users.

Answers

• jwaldis
    jwaldis Member ✭✭
    It keeps saying that it must "...improved cloud service ..." but after that it just stops trying and returns to my Account registry page.
    It worked fine until about a week ago. It seems to be able to download my current balance but no transactions.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jwaldis

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing with your cloud sync. Thank you for letting us know about the issue. I'm wondering here if we may need to resync the cloud on your file file in order to see if we're able to get past the screen you're encountering. I'll leave steps on how to do so down below.

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know if you're able to get through and perform one step update.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• jwaldis
    jwaldis Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    After a LONG time with QuickenSupport (by phone) I learned that you can't use OneDrive to backup your Quicken files. Quicken should make this information more available to its users.
This discussion has been closed.