How long has Quicken Mac been showing future deposits and withdrawals under accounts page?

Options
Michael 34
Michael 34 Member ✭✭
I have recently noticed that future deposits and withdrawals are now being shown on transaction registers even though they are future transactions that may or may not occur. I wonder why they are doing this since it gets rolled up onto the Account summary pane on the opening Quicken register? The opening page list of accounts should present an accurate summary of your quicken accounts based upon current online balances. They now include future deposits and withdrawals, which may or may not occur, and provide you with an inaccurate summary. Does not sound like good accounting. Does this bother anyone else?

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Are you talking about scheduled transactions in the future, manually entered transactions in the future, or downloaded transactions in the future? If it's scheduled transactions, you can control whether or how many to see by clicking on the little "v" icon to to right of the little clock in the upper right of each register. 

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Are you talking about scheduled transactions in the future, manually entered transactions in the future, or downloaded transactions in the future? If it's scheduled transactions, you can control whether or how many to see by clicking on the little "v" icon to to right of the little clock in the upper right of each register. 

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Michael 34
    Michael 34 Member ✭✭
    Options
    That is the solution. Thank you. I never would have found it without your help!
This discussion has been closed.