Downloads not complete

My account updates stop at a date close to when I first started using Quicken (12/30/2020). Is there any way to force them to go back a year or do I have to manually enter those earlier transactions?

Best Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If you haven't already,you may want to review: FAQ: Download Old Transactions
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓
    sgtempe said:
    I did and thanks. I created QXF files from the bank to cover all time periods needed. Unfortunately some transactions got missed. I entered all those manually. However now the cloud sync operation is throwing errors. I contacted Quicken Support and "Victor" told me not to worry about it since I wasn't using multiple devices or my phone. But what if I decide to in future? I've just started using Quicken so I don't yet know what my future needs will be. Any ideas about where I can find out how to correct the bogus errors in the Cloud Sync process?
    You downloaded QFX files.  QFX files are not the same as QXF files.  

If you haven't already, I suggest you reset your cloud data: select Edit > Preferences...Mobile & Web, and Reset your cloud data
  • sgtempe
    sgtempe Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You're right... QFX files. Thanks for the tip. Sync errors now gone.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If you haven't already,you may want to review: FAQ: Download Old Transactions
  • sgtempe
    sgtempe Member ✭✭
    I did and thanks. I created QXF files from the bank to cover all time periods needed. Unfortunately some transactions got missed. I entered all those manually. However now the cloud sync operation is throwing errors. I contacted Quicken Support and "Victor" told me not to worry about it since I wasn't using multiple devices or my phone. But what if I decide to in future? I've just started using Quicken so I don't yet know what my future needs will be. Any ideas about where I can find out how to correct the bogus errors in the Cloud Sync process?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓
    sgtempe said:
    You downloaded QFX files.  QFX files are not the same as QXF files.  

If you haven't already, I suggest you reset your cloud data: select Edit > Preferences...Mobile & Web, and Reset your cloud data
  • sgtempe
    sgtempe Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You're right... QFX files. Thanks for the tip. Sync errors now gone.