S&P Put Option Position Incorrectly Displayed both Quantity and Value

Options
Joe_
Joe_ Member
edited May 2022 in Investing (Mac)
I hold S&P 500 puts at Schwab and you reflect incorrectly my 60 puts as -392,000 and the value of approximately $252,900 as -$16,522,800. The price is correctly displayed at $42.15 per contract. Come on guys, this is 2021. Get it together otherwise you make this product infeasible.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Joe_

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your put value. Were you able to get the issue corrected at all? If not could we take a look to see what exactly is happening. It sounds like the value of the put is being recorded incorrectly and might need to be corrected. One thing that may help is being able to get a screenshot of what it exactly looks like. I'll leave an article down below on how to do so.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac#latest

Once you've had the chance let us know more about the issue you're having and we'll see what we can do to resolve the issue you're having.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.