Your web site for buy Quicken dont work in canada it ask for zip code

and in canada it is postal code , repair it because it dont work to paypal to

I will buy an another program if it dont work

Best Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I was on the Canada website and yes it asks for the zip code which should be inserted as "A1A 1A1" (with a space in the middle).  Is that the problem?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    So is the problem that the postal code on the credit card and on paypal are US zip codes and not canada postal codes?

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• koala2458
    koala2458 Member
    Answer ✓
    Yes the site shoud be repair for canadian

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @koala2458

You need to use the Quicken Canada site - try this LINK

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

• koala2458
    koala2458 Member
    Go true the canadian site and you will see that it dont work , when you want to pay it ask you zip code , and it is the with paypal
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I was on the Canada website and yes it asks for the zip code which should be inserted as "A1A 1A1" (with a space in the middle).  Is that the problem?

Frankx

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    For the record Canada doesn't have zip codes, they have postal codes.  Quicken Inc should at least properly label their site.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • koala2458
    koala2458 Member
    Yes that the problem because credit card or paypal verify the postal code and the payement dont pass
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    So is the problem that the postal code on the credit card and on paypal are US zip codes and not canada postal codes?

• koala2458
    koala2458 Member
    Answer ✓
    Yes the site shoud be repair for canadian
  • koala2458
    koala2458 Member
    I retry this morning and it not working for payment , sorry but after 20 years that I was using Quicken , I will find a another program for my data
  • koala2458
    koala2458 Member
    Finally the site is repair, I could make a payement , for buy the new version of quicken thanks
This discussion has been closed.