Is Quicken compatible with Mac's Big Sur?

Barbara Allen
Barbara Allen Member ✭✭
I want to upgrade my Apple system software to Big Sur and can not find information on whether the latest version of Quicken is compatible with it. I currently have Mac OS Catalina.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Barbara Allen, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize for the confusion. Quicken is currently compatible with Big Sur. For more information about system requirements please click here

Hope this provides clarity. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    For anyone reading this who is interested in which operating systems are supported, I'd note that although the page @Quicken Paloma linked to above says Quicken Mac is supported on the current (Big Sur) and two most recent (Catalina and Mojave) operating systems, it is actually also currently supported one more OS version back: High Sierra.

The release notes for Quicken 6.0 stated "Quicken requires macOS 10.13 [High Sierra] or higher". The subsequent 6.1, 6.2 and 6.3 releases have not announced any change in the system requirements -- so High Sierra is still supported, even though the page linked above indicates otherwise. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Barbara Allen
    Barbara Allen Member ✭✭
    Thank you. I am having difficulties loading Big Sur but will try again today and hopefully all be well with my Quicken program.
  • RonLipham
    RonLipham Member
    My Quicken latest version is not talking to my banks since the Big Sur updates 11.5.1 and 11.5.2. Making a mess of my quicken banking files. Have called both Quicken and Wells Fargo and not getting any resolution yet. Big Sur was not talking to my HP printers either.
  • Barbara Allen
    Barbara Allen Member ✭✭
    Thanks for your information. I still haven't been able to install Big Sur. Something is not compatible with it and I haven't yet had time to call Apple
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Barbara Allen, 

Thank you for the update. Please let us know when you are able to install Big Sur and if you have any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.