Quicken Early Release Channel?

Options
Is there a Quicken early release channel for new releases and new patches? If so, are special customers included? Who else? If not, why not?

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is a Beta Testing Programhttps://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-apply-join-quicken-beta-testing

Also, new releases are staged to an increasing number of users over a period of time until no critical issues are reported: Product Releases and Announcements: Windows
  • Dale G
    Dale G Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for the link. I submitted my request to be beta tester.
  • Dale G
    Dale G Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would I want to be a beta tester? To gain insight into their development and release process, which seems a bit rough. For example, not for the first time, earlier today (maybe yesterday) QW recommended a new release for September. This evening, a short time ago, it went back to recommending R34.24 from July. But wait, there's more! Just now QW is recommending the 35.31 patch of August (and lists at least 2-3 intervening patches since 34.24 which were not previously recommended in QW). In my many years as a developer, this was not acceptable as a norm, so why is it acceptable as a norm for QW customers?