No longer downloading from Elan Financial

Options
Installed the latest Quicken Update (current release R 35.31) and had 2 errors. First, several black lines added to check register and transfers were not recording properly. Resolved by shutting down and restarting the computer (simple restart did not fix the issue) and restarting Quicken. Second issue is that downloads of credit card accounts from Elan Financial will not work. One Step Update will begin, I get the Wait.... message, and then Quicken freezes. Have to use the Task Manager to close Quicken and then restart to use the program. It is not an Elan issue because I can log into my accounts directly from a web browser. Any resolutions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Michael

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @MF_Qkn

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. I would recommend un/reinstalling Quicken, restore a backup file and attempt to update again. It would also be of most help to have a screenshot of the issue so that we may take a further look at it. 

For instruction on uninstalling Quicken please visit the link below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-uninstall-quicken-windows

For instructions on adding a screenshot click here. Please note that you have to drag the image file into the response box. 

Once more information is provided we can move towards diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.