Citibank credit card account problem

Options
buzzword
buzzword Member ✭✭
There was an error rendering this rich post.

Best Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Perhaps you may use a different financial institution name.   If the accounts are available using Citi Cards, I suggest using the Direct Connect connection method.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank
  • buzzword
    buzzword Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    This did the trick, thanks! Also nice to see Citi Cards supports Direct Connect!

I had been using Web Connect (since Citibank stopped supporting Direct Connect a few years ago) and it would occasionally resend transactions already received.
  • buzzword
    buzzword Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    To be clear for anyone with the same issue...to resolve I restored to an earlier file, deactivated Online Services for the 2 accounts, then Added Accounts using Citi Cards as the financial institution (as opposed to Citibank), once it found my accounts I didn't add them but instead Linked To Existing Account for each card.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Perhaps you may use a different financial institution name.   If the accounts are available using Citi Cards, I suggest using the Direct Connect connection method.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank
  • buzzword
    buzzword Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    This did the trick, thanks! Also nice to see Citi Cards supports Direct Connect!

I had been using Web Connect (since Citibank stopped supporting Direct Connect a few years ago) and it would occasionally resend transactions already received.
  • buzzword
    buzzword Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    To be clear for anyone with the same issue...to resolve I restored to an earlier file, deactivated Online Services for the 2 accounts, then Added Accounts using Citi Cards as the financial institution (as opposed to Citibank), once it found my accounts I didn't add them but instead Linked To Existing Account for each card.
This discussion has been closed.