How do I download all transactions to Excel?

W10 machine. Going through .cvs is fine. I need all the normal data associated with each transaction including Categories, Date, etc
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Have you looked at some of the report options available in the Reports menu? 
    One good one that you might want to look into is the Banking Transaction report.
    There are also several good reports under the Spending reports group that you might want to look into.
    Play around with the customizations to see what might meet your needs and when done you can export it to Excel.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Have you looked at some of the report options available in the Reports menu? 
    One good one that you might want to look into is the Banking Transaction report.
    There are also several good reports under the Spending reports group that you might want to look into.
    Play around with the customizations to see what might meet your needs and when done you can export it to Excel.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Ross P.
    Ross P. Member
    THAT'S IT !!.....thanks Boatnmaniac!! (perfect...works exactly how I wanted it to. I'd have never found that on my own)
This discussion has been closed.