Scheduled Update Broken [PayPal download problem]

For some reason I keep getting an error from my scheduled daily update for my PayPal account. Problem being PayPal is not suppose to be included in the scheduled update. See attached Quicken screen shots.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could this be an old, perhaps unresolved, error message?
    There's a checkbox at the bottom of the One Step Update Summary view, "Show just the last update". Make sure it has a checkmark in the box.
  • jtgostars
    jtgostars Member ✭✭
    Yes the "Show just the last update" check box is checked. See screen shot
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you ever want to download from PayPal, outside of a Scheduled Update?
    If no, is the account register itself in Quicken still enabled for downloading? Go into Edit Account Details / Online Services tab and deactivate the account.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    UKR said:
    Do you ever want to download from PayPal, outside of a Scheduled Update?
    If no, is the account register itself in Quicken still enabled for downloading? Go into Edit Account Details / Online Services tab and deactivate the account.
    One should noted that for certain errors Quicken will report that it thinks the online account is deleted/closed when in fact it isn't.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • jtgostars
    jtgostars Member ✭✭
    I believe in the last few months Quicken has separated their "cash" and "credit" functionality into two separate accounts for a single individual. When I reset PayPal for my PayPal login I am now presented with options for a PayPal Account and a PayPal Buyer Credit Card (see attached screen shot). I do not want to have scheduled downloads for the "cash" account. I created the "cash" account but have that account closed (see attached screen shot) while keeping the "Credit Card" account open and active but is not scheduled for updates (see attached screen shot). When I run a manually update I do not get the PayPal error (see attached screen shot), it only occurs when the scheduled update runs.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure why you have been able to download those two accounts into one for so long.  PayPal separated off the credit card account years ago.

As for the One Step Update have you looked at the One Step Update settings to make sure is selected?
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/