Citibank cc-502 using windows 11...identical file works on windows 10

Options
I am running both windows 10 and windows 11....and I have quicken on both (both updated to the latest version/release) and they are running with the same qdf file (copied from one system to the other. Downloading transactions from Citibank works on the Windows 10 machine....but when I do the same update on windows 11, I get cc-502.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @ghstudio

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Citibank account. There could be a couple of reasons we're having issues. First off we currently do have an alert out for Citibank/Citicards experiencing a cc502/102 which could be the reason. Even though your windows 10 file may be working correctly results can vary per file. For this, I would recommend following the alert down below. You can follow by going to the right of the title and clicking the ribbon.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7898164/citi-bank-citi-cards-cc-502-102#latest

With Quicken not officially supporting Windows 11 just yet our troubleshooting is limited. One thing I could recommend checking is if your security settings might be affecting the connection. I would recommend taking a look at your windows defender settings to see if there might be something affecting the connection.

If you have any questions please let me know. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On your Windows 11 machine, after checking your Windows Defender (Ransomware) settings and adding Quicken as an allowed app, I'd also try this:
    • Go to Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    • Click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right side.
    • Sign out, then sign back in to your Quicken account using your existing Quicken ID.

This discussion has been closed.