Can't connect to credit union account [Census Federal Credit Union, CC-502]

Hello -

I am receiving a CC-502 error while trying to connect to my credit union account. I had no issues until the last few days. I believe my credit union recently updated their system.

I have deactivated the connection and tried to reactivate to no avail. Receive same CC-502 error.

My credit union is Census Federal Credit Union.

I am running Quicken Premier version R35.31, Build 27.1.35.31 on Windows 10.

Could you please check the status of this connection on your end?

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Hi @OttoWaldemar

Most of the members of this community are other users, so we won't actually be able to check the status of your credit union.  However, there are Quicken employees who act as Community Moderators and one of them may be able to provide you with information about Census.

In the meantime, I suggest that you review the guidance located at this LINK.  It explains what the CC-
    502 means and provides some suggestions about it.  One thing that you should not do is to deactivate and then reactivate the account(s) that have this problem.  But, in my experience, generally CC-502 tends to be a temporary and not significant problem.

Let us know how this works out for you.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Thanks, Frankx, for the reply. Yes, I did wait several business days and re-tried connecting to no avail. I deactivated the account given the Quicken help item said to do so. :-) Any past CC-502 errors I have encountered have resolved on their own as you suggest and as stated in the Help link you mentioned, but since this one was lingering I tried the deactivate option.

Hopefully, some moderator (and also a Quicken employee) will be able to chime in and get me in touch with someone who can help. My credit union seems perplexed on their end at this time.

Thanks.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Frankx, for the reply. Yes, I did wait several business days and re-tried connecting to no avail. I deactivated the account given the Quicken help item said to do so. :-) Any past CC-502 errors I have encountered have resolved on their own as you suggest and as stated in the Help link you mentioned, but since this one was lingering I tried the deactivate option.

Hopefully, some moderator (and also a Quicken employee) will be able to chime in and get me in touch with someone who can help. My credit union seems perplexed on their end at this time.

Thanks.
    I suggest you contact Quicken Support as directed in the guidance.
  • Thanks. I'd like to send an email but so far have only seen a chat or phone option. Not interested in wasting time using those functions as I'd like to get on with my life while waiting for a response. ;-) If you have an email address, that would be helpful. Thanks again.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. I'd like to send an email but so far have only seen a chat or phone option. Not interested in wasting time using those functions as I'd like to get on with my life while waiting for a response. ;-) If you have an email address, that would be helpful. Thanks again.
    Quicken Support does not provide an email address.   If you choose not to contact Quicken Support, you're relying on others to do so.
  • Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.