Last Reconcile Date set to date reconciled not statement date

Options
I have a terrible time with the Account List. The Last Reconcile date showing is the date I balanced the account not the ending statement date entered when reconciling the account. My statements can come up to 2 weeks late (no electronic download available). The date displayed should be the ending date from the reconcile window. Seems to happen on anything other than checking/saving type accounts and especially liability/credit cards.

Using Deluxe R35.26 build 27.1.35.26 on Win 10 Pro.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Options
    The Last Reconcile date has been unreliable for a long time.  The good news is the date doesn't have any impact other than confusing us from time to time.  I suggest removing it from the Account List: select Options and uncheck Show last reconcile date
  • computknit@
    computknit@ Member ✭✭
    Options
    Having this date is critical for me and thus causes problems and wastes my time when I cannot count on it. It needs to be fixed.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Having this date is critical for me and thus causes problems and wastes my time when I cannot count on it. It needs to be fixed.
    If you haven't already, I suggest you report the issue to Quicken: select Help > Report a problem...
This discussion has been closed.