Optum Bank HSA Investment Account Not Found?

I am able to link my Optum Bank HSA Cash Account and Optum Bank FSA Dependent Care Account. However, Quicken is not finding my Optum Bank HSA Investment Account when I try to connect with Optum Bank. Any ideas?

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Optum Bank has chosen not to provide support for their investment accounts in Quicken.  I suggest you use an offline investment account to track your holdings.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Optum Bank has chosen not to provide support for their investment accounts in Quicken.  I suggest you use an offline investment account to track your holdings.
  • jafeldma
    jafeldma Member ✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Sad! But, thanks for confirming. It’s strange that such support for Optum HSA investment accounts exist in other financial aggregators [removed - no solicitation]. Not sure why Optum would explicitly withhold support for Quicken. But, c’est la vie.
  • EFKelm
    EFKelm Member ✭✭
    But how would I update the offline investment account? I just want to track the balance off of my statements since the brokerage account is not supported?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    EFKelm said:
    But how would I update the offline investment account? I just want to track the balance off of my statements since the brokerage account is not supported?
    How accurately you'd like to maintain an investment account register in Quicken is entirely up to you.  With offline registers, we may enter every transaction (press Ctrl + N) or balance adjustments (press Ctrl + Shift + N).