CheckPay monthly renewal Date

Options
When using CheckPay, on the Confirm Payment screen after scheduling a check, I'm not sure the ‘Renews after’ date is correct.

Today, 2/4, there's a message there that says 'x payments remaining. Renews after 3/5'
On the Bill Manager payment Usage screen, it also shows 2 checks remaining, but also that payments reset on the 5th of each month - which in this case would be tomorrow, 2/5, not 3/5.
Is this a bug, or am I mis-understanding the renewal?
Quicken user since 1995 or so

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @wdwyatt

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

Your payment allotment resets on your billing date. You can find your billing date and plan summary on the My Account page. Please also note that unused payments do not carry over to the next billing cycle.

Can you please confirm if the information you are seeing in Quicken matches the account page?

Please let me know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • wdwyatt
    wdwyatt Member ✭✭
    Options
    This was apparently a bug, and is now fixed.
    @Quicken_Tyka - No question with the payment allotment nor with the billing date. It was the date that Quicken says I would be re-supplied that was a month LATER than expected (actual 2/5 instead of the message saying 'renews after 3/5')
    Quicken user since 1995 or so
This discussion has been closed.