Wells Fargo Code OL 297 A

First message: no internet connection. But I was able to download other transactions. Next message: unable to verify financial institutions. How do I fix this?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @phdabney

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I need more information. For instance, what connection method are you using? Do you have a VPN? Is this also occurring in a backup? Also, if you have not already please visit the FAQ article below for troubleshooting steps. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-ol-297

Please elaborate and once more information is gathered we can move forward in diagnosing the issue. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • phdabney
    phdabney Member
    I visited the FAQ and my computer has the same settings. I have VPN. This have been occuring since last week. I still can not download from wells fargo.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @phdabney

Thank you for your response. Are you able to turn off your VPN and attempt it that way? Also apart from Windows Defender do you have antivirus software installed?

When you have a moment please attempt updating/adding and let us know the outcome. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • phdabney
    phdabney Member
    Thank you Paloma. I turned the VPN off for my internet security software and I was able to download, but of course, this presents a security issue correct? Will this be fixed in the future? I also called Wells Fargo and they didn't know what issue I was talking about.