Can I purchase / subscribe Quicken Mac version from mainland China?

Options
JUN
JUN Member ✭✭
I simply want to use this app to manage my personal finance. Just wonder if there's a restriction to stop any Chinese customer? With all details filled in, the big SUBMIT ORDER button didn't take me to anywhere (lucky didn't take my $ either).

A suggestion - maybe Quicken can consider putting their app on App Store. I have more confidence in Apple managing that.

Best Answer

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @JUN

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. At the moment Quicken is only available to Canada and the U.S. If you have a postal code from either one of those countries/regions then there should be no issue in purchasing it. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

-Quicken Paloma 

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @JUN

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. At the moment Quicken is only available to Canada and the U.S. If you have a postal code from either one of those countries/regions then there should be no issue in purchasing it. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also note that ONLY US and Canadian banks can download into Q.  No other country has banks that have signed the contract with Q/Intuit to provide this service.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• JUN
    JUN Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Paloma for your answer.
    It's a pity Q is only available to the North American - I can somehow imagine the reason behind. I now only wish my Microsoft Money will forever working. LOL

> @"Quicken Paloma " said:
    > Hello @JUN, 
    >
    > Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. At the moment Quicken is only available to Canada and the U.S. If you have a postal code from either one of those countries/regions then there should be no issue in purchasing it. We apologize for the inconvenience!
    >
    > Please let us know if you have any other questions. 
    >
    > -Quicken Paloma 
  • victor02
    victor02 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    可以用啊,如果你不连接银行,就可以

Translation: It works, if you don't connect to the bank, you can
This discussion has been closed.