Quicken Mac hangs after login on macOS Monterey beta

Options
Evan109
Evan109 Member ✭✭
Just installed Quicken V6.4.2 on MacOS 15RC. It hangs only after you login. I get a spinning beach ball then eventually it shows not responding. I've deleted the APP and all associated files, and resintalled. Same problem every time. Ive tried other user accounts on the Mac, same problem.

Anyone else?

Comments

• Evan109
    Evan109 Member ✭✭
    Options
    My bad..... I'm running MacOS 12RC
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Evan109 said:
    My bad..... I'm running MacOS 12RC
    Are you describing the latest macOS Monterey beta? I don't run macOS betas; I can only say I haven't seen similar reports of this here. Monterey beta testers have not reported problems with Quicken Mac during the Monterey beta cycles, but I don't know if something broke with the final beta. Quicken Support probably won't have any information about it until Monterey is released (which admittedly in coming up in just a few days).

(I'm going to edit the title of this thread to reflect that you're experiencing the problem with the new operating system, so perhaps others will chime in.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Evan109
    Evan109 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Update: looks like it may have resolved itself. For some reason I deleted the folder with the quicken file, than added it back and so far it’s working.
This discussion has been closed.