Lost all my Online Bills after update to R36.17 this morning - also R36.23

Answers

• ITVGuy2000
    ITVGuy2000 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Yes, online billers. Typical billers such as: Aqua, PECO, XFinity, Amex, Visa, and others. All worked last month. None work now. [Removed-Sepculation] 
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue  with the community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

We have opened a ticket with our teams to investigate this behavior further and will be back to share any updates and/or resolution from the teams, as they become available.

Thank you,

Sarah

(CTP-2820)
  • I have the same problem. All bills under Bills & Income have disappeared. It says I have no bills in the next 30 days.???
  • CashGrab
    CashGrab Member ✭✭
    Prompted to update Quicken to R36.23 today, which I did. After update, Quicken displayed a message indicating "Bills could not be updated". Have never seen this message before. Quicken worked as expected yesterday, so timing seems to point to today's update as the cause.
    In addition, online bills in "Bills & Income" screen disappeared immediately after update. Manual bills are still displayed correctly.
  • David Weinshel
    David Weinshel Member ✭✭✭
    Yup. Waiting on Quicken's fix.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Windows. Home and Business. Updated to 36.23 if I recall. After, ALL my billers are gone. The Bills and Income page is blank except for all Manual Bills.

Tried updating - no luck. Tried restoring an older data file from before - no luck.

PLEASE help with this one.

Thanks.

PS. Tempted to readd all the billers. Hope I don;t make it worse.

Thanks.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Tried to add one biller. Said successful, but does not show on the Billers page.

Very concerned.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    OK, not quite as bad as it appeared. And oddly satisfying to know it is NOT just me :) Thanks for merging me here.

Billers still there, but sorting by date is empty of Online Billers - only manual. If I do Billers By Name, all there, but too much. Some dates out 6 months. I only want at most next 30 days. Cannot find that setting now. It is gone. So none or too much.

Difficult to use at best.  Can I get back to seeing all bills for next 30 days?

If this was a planned change, very poor decision. If not, please fix. Created a ton of angst for me today as ALL my issues center around the Bills and Income tab.

Thanks.

PS. One bill says setup for Autopay on the biller website. This is both NEW and true. Never seen this message before. StilI use this to tell me amount and to enter to debit the credit card account and match when paid.

PPS. Hover the online bills and each says Last Ignored Bill for this was on anywhere from today's date to a date in the future!!!!
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for all the blanks lines. Somehow comes from cut and paste.

• jefflock
    jefflock Member ✭✭✭
    I just updated to Version R36.23 Build 27.1.36.23 and all my online bills that are not coming due have disappeared. I ran the 3 "fix" commands from the settings menu on the Bills page, and none of the bills returned. The gear and the "Manage Online Bills" has all the online billers on it; however, they are not showing on the bills page. Not sure what to do.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Billers are also in alphabetical order including online and manual for the first time I have ever seen.

I do think the last time ignored on hover is a programmers clue for why these no longer show up. I also wonder how this snuck under the radar on beta testing? Always the first place I look for issues.
  • Dley
    Dley Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue after upgrading to R36.23. All of my online billers that used to appear in the the Bills & Income are gone.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    They actually are there, Just not in the Date Due view, which is what I always used set to 30 days. Try the sort by Biller Name sort and you should see them. But the functionality is totally broken in my opinion. I want to see what is due in 14 or 30 days. Not all year, not blank until a bill is grabbed.

• webkahuna
    webkahuna Member
    I'm having the same issue. Like Bob I can see the online billers when view is set to "Biller Name, Stack View, or Calendar View" but not when in "Due Date" View. I'm on R36.23 and just noticed this today 10/20/2021
  • jefflock
    jefflock Member ✭✭✭
    Got it, I too can see the online billers when view is set to "Biller Name", "Stack View", or "Calendar View" but not when in "Due Date" View. If this is a design change, why would someone think this is a good idea. I have to believe it is a bug.
  • mikey
    mikey Member ✭✭
    Same here. Lots of problem with online bills/billers lately. After upgrading to the prior version R35.31 my online bills stopped updating altogether. Now with R36.23 they are gone altogether. Disappointing.
  • I am confirming that I can see them by bill name but not by due date.
  • ew821
    ew821 Member ✭✭
    Me too: All Biller gone. Waiting on answer...
  • punk
    punk Member ✭✭
    Oddly, when I went to my check register and chose quick pay and selected a credit card from the list (I had downloaded the bill from the credit card site to get the correct payment amount), the correct amount due showed up on the screen where you input the amount you want to pay and pay date. So, that proves to me that the information is all in there somewhere, just not displaying the way we are used to. If this is indeed the way Quicken intends for it to display, I for one, vote to go back to the old way.
  • punk
    punk Member ✭✭
    I also can see them all if I select by bill name in the bills and income tab as others have mentioned. Also, not the ideal situation.
  • rlies
    rlies Member ✭✭
    did update this morn, now online billers is a mess. cannot use. thanks quicken.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone tell me if they see anything in the "Last Payment" column? I lost that a few updates back. Wondering if it is more widespread.
  • CashGrab
    CashGrab Member ✭✭
    > @"Bob." said:
    > Can anyone tell me if they see anything in the "Last Payment" column? I lost that a few updates back. Wondering if it is more widespread.

Yes, the "Last Payment" column is populated for me currently and always has been, Bob. I'm using v36.23 on a Windows pc.
  • Has anyone else had similar problems after installing this update. If so, is there a fix?
  • RickVV
    RickVV Member ✭✭
    Same issue that I lost all my online bills.
  • I see posts that are for earlier this month that all but one Biller disappeared, and I have encountered not only that with the update, but my payment] accounts all require to be re-verified. I went back three back-ups and restored, and the same problem occurred in each one. I just updated to version R36.23 Build 27.1.36.23 in the past two days.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    CashGrab said:
    Yes, the "Last Payment" column is populated for me currently and always has been, Bob. I'm using v36.23 on a Windows pc.
    Thanks. I lost that a few builds back. Hoping they can find a way to restore it for me. Nothing has worked yet. I miss that feature as well.
  • DeeBee13
    DeeBee13 Member ✭✭
    I'll join the bandwagon. Just want to warn everyone about something that I found out. There is a function called "Review and Repair" in the Settings menu in Bills & Income. I executed it and I got a message that there is no link for a biller which resulted in Quicken removing the online biller. I did it again and it deleted another. Hopefully, Quicken will resolve this issue quickly.
  • porutchik
    porutchik Member ✭✭
    Same issue here. Just removed and re-added 3 Online billers on Bills & Income tab. When go to Settings (Gear icon)-->Manage Online Billers they are there, however no upcoming reminders are shown for them. Currently on v17.1.36.23. Not sure when it started, but missed 2 month of payments for some of them.
  • porutchik
    porutchik Member ✭✭
    > @porutchik said:
    > Same issue here. Just removed and re-added 3 Online billers on Bills & Income tab. When go to Settings (Gear icon)-->Manage Online Billers they are there, however no upcoming reminders are shown for them. Currently on v17.1.36.23. Not sure when it started, but missed 2 month of payments for some of them.

Also, just noticed. Bills that were just added and missing in Upcoming do not have account numbers when Managing Online Billers"
This discussion has been closed.