Am I the only one getting Sync Error?

Seth300
Seth300 Member ✭✭
Since yesterday, I have been getting the Sync Error, cannot connect to our servers. Is there a problem with the servers? I tried to fix of Reseting my Cloud, but that did nothing (and I got the Sync Error several times during that process).

Obviously, I cannot sync any of my accounts because of this.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Seth300

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I need more information. For instance, are you attempting to sync one file or multiple? Where is your main/active file(s) stored (External hard drive, cloud-based service, local drive)? 

Please provide more information so that we may move forward in diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Seth300
    Seth300 Member ✭✭
    I’m not sure what you mean by syncing one file or multiple. I’m literally just clicking the sync button in the upper left hand corner of my Quicken screen. It is attempting to sync all of my accounts. My file is located on the hard drive of my laptop.
  • Seth300
    Seth300 Member ✭✭
    I am continuing to have this problem constantly.
  • ebannister53
    ebannister53 Member ✭✭
    I had to change the online credit card access password and now I am getting the sync error even after updating the password in Quicken. The sync error also shows "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (QCS_SERVER_ERROR)" and to contact Quicken Support if the error persists. Is there a problem with the Quicken servers? How do I fix this?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Seth300

Thank you for your response. To clarify, more than one dataset (file) can be synced. The reason for asking if you were syncing one or more files was simply to get a better understanding of the issue. However, since I was unable to recreate the issue on my end and I do not see any error in your account at the moment I recommend contacting Quicken Support. An agent will be able to assist you with pulling logs and troubleshooting as needed. 

To contact Quicken Support please visit the link below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Seth300
    Seth300 Member ✭✭
    Hmm, you are not Quicken support?
This discussion has been closed.