What are Quicken VCD Video files?

lawrs21813
lawrs21813 Member ✭✭
Quicken v.27.1.36.17 VCD Video files have probably been around for a while, but I never noticed them. What are they? How are they used? I presume they are some sort of data file, but video?

Best Answer

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Quicken v.27.1.36.17 VCD Video files have probably been around for a while, but I never noticed them. What are they? How are they used? I presume they are some sort of data file, but video?

Hi @"lawrs21813 ,

The files in question, are played through Quicken. Open Quicken. Click on the Home Tab. Look just under the tab bar on the right side and see the Camera Icon. It is located in the Home Tab and in the Bills & Income Tab.

Click on the Camera Icon. It opens a window with Video You Tube Videos for Quicken. They play within that window.

Or use your Browser and go to You Tube and search for Quicken Videos.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Where are you seeing these files?
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @"lawrs21813 ,

The files in question, are played through Quicken. Open Quicken. Click on the Home Tab. Look just under the tab bar on the right side and see the Camera Icon. It is located in the Home Tab and in the Bills & Income Tab.

Click on the Camera Icon. It opens a window with Video You Tube Videos for Quicken. They play within that window.

Or use your Browser and go to You Tube and search for Quicken Videos.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754