Bank of America - what is difference between BofA - Quicken and BofA - Other States

Options
I know there must be a simple answer, but what *is* the difference between BofA - Quicken and BofA - Other States. It seems that they have different Login Names/Passwords, and different Toll-Free Support numbers?

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "All Other States" supports Direct Connect if you're lucky enough to have that at B of A. The "Quicken" flavor does not. There must be a historical reason that the "Quicken" version exists, but I don't know what it is.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Annette Anderson
    Options
    My BofA account changed from All other States to BofA Quicken for my Visa. Now it won't download transactions
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My BofA account changed from All other States to BofA Quicken for my Visa. Now it won't download transactions
    It changed by itself? That's very unusual. I suggest you try to change it back to what it was. Let us know what happens.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• slittlejohnpa
    slittlejohnpa Member ✭✭
    Options

Can a moderator please answer the simple question of: Is it recommended to use Bank of America-Quicken OR Bank of America-All Other States?

This question has been asked numerous times yet there is no clear answer.

Thank you.