Transaction dates missing in investment registers

willi1
willi1 Member ✭✭✭
Just downloaded from TD this morning. The transaction date is just showing as a dash. This is for all transactions. I don't download investment transactions for Quicken Canada, as it is my impression this is not available.  I've searched but have been unable to come up with any discussion on this. I have run the Validation and Repair with no errors reported.  Is anyone able to help?

Thanks!

Windows Deluxe (Canada)
R33.7 

Best Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Is the Date column wide enough to display a complete date, e.g., 11/07/2021, when using the US date format or a similar date format setting (Windows Control Panel / Region / Short Date)? Using a Short Date format setting which includes the weekday (e.g., Sunday, 11/7/2021) or other lengthy formats may not work properly in Quicken.
    If not wide enough, widen the column by dragging the column separator at the right side of the Date column to the right. The drag function is available in the column header line only, not the transaction lines.
  • willi1
    willi1 Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Oh, for heaven's sake...smacks forehead. 

Thank you!!

Answers

• Hello @willi1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I am sorry, I am not understanding fully what you are explaining. I am going to need to ask you some follow-up questions if that's ok... From the information you provided above, I am confused as to whether or not this is investment-related.

Are you, or are you not, downloading investment transactions? The date that is showing as a dash(-), has this just appeared today, or has this always been an issue? Are you considering a non-brokerage account as one that has an investment register? 

I do apologize for the confusion on my part, please provide as much detailed information as possible. Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• willi1
    willi1 Member ✭✭✭
    Hi, thanks for acknowledging.

I don't download investment transactions from TD  

There are three investment accounts affected; one Brokerage, one TFSA and one RRSP

This has just started today. Have been using Quicken W for over 25 years.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Is the Date column wide enough to display a complete date, e.g., 11/07/2021, when using the US date format or a similar date format setting (Windows Control Panel / Region / Short Date)? Using a Short Date format setting which includes the weekday (e.g., Sunday, 11/7/2021) or other lengthy formats may not work properly in Quicken.
    If not wide enough, widen the column by dragging the column separator at the right side of the Date column to the right. The drag function is available in the column header line only, not the transaction lines.
  • willi1
    willi1 Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Oh, for heaven's sake...smacks forehead. 

Thank you!!
This discussion has been closed.