Quicken can't find stock - TSE:ZRE

System
System Member admin
edited November 2021 in Investing (Mac)
This discussion was created from comments split from: Nothing works?.

Comments

• pbc
    pbc Member ✭✭
    Thanks, had Quicken Support swap my membership over. Getting back to one of my other issues, I have this ETF in my portfolio:

https://www.quicken.com/investing/stock-quotes/TSE:ZRE/BMO-Equal-Weight-REITs-Index-ETF

But when I enter TSE:ZRE, Quicken doesn't find the stock/ETF. Right now it has ZRE in there, which appears to be a penny stock (Zaklad Budowy something or other). I have clicked Toronto as the exchange, but just doesn't seem to find it. Probably the same issue I'm having with some other ETFs.

How are folks putting their Wealthsimple accounts into the system and updating their values?
  • Gilles9
    Gilles9 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    I do see TSE:ZRE when I add a security , it is "BMO Equal Weight REITs Index ETF"
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Let's again ask the basic Q&A -
    1 - what version are you using - US or Canadian -
    as they are DIFFERENT with respect to how and where they obtain info from the investing world
    2 - are you using the Windows version or the MAC version ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Gilles9
    Gilles9 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    edited November 2021
    I use the Mac version
    [Removed - Inaccurate] only a choice under Quicken Preferences General to "Show features for ...either Canadian or US"

if you do use Windows, then you are in the wrong section of discussions, this one is for "Quicken for Mac"
This discussion has been closed.