Quick Pay Error - "Quick Pay payments not available for this biller" (WINDOWS) [Edited]

Options
I've used Quick Pay monthly for these accounts but now receive "Quick Pay payments not available for this biller" for both Duke Energy and Verizon Wireless even though both are listed as available online accounts for Quick Pay. I've removed and replaced the online accounts but continue to receive this error.

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All, 

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report this problem, though I apologize that you all are experiencing this.

We went ahead and reported this problem internally and our teams are working to investigate this issue further. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a Problem and submit a problem report for this and please add "Quick Pay Error" to the subject line.

The more reports we receive, the better.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Kathryn
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,
    This issue has been resolved--thank you all for your patience!

Thanks--
    Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator

Answers

• HJR
    HJR Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    When I click on Quickpay for both Lowes and Home Depot I receive the following message : Quick Pay Not Available for this biller.  Ive been able to pay both of these billers previously using Quickpay.  Just for test I tried doing the same for Target and got the same message  is there an issue with Quickpay?
  • carlj07
    carlj07 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Today I attempted to schedule a Quick Pay payment for my AMEX account and got a pop-up message stating that "Quick Pay payments not available for this biller".  Really??  I have successfully been using Quick Pay monthly for this account ever since Quicken began Quick Pay. I reconciled this account this morning and when I refreshed the bill, it correctly populated the amount due and the due date - Quicken just won't allow me to schedule my Quick Pay payment.  Current Quicken version R36.38, build 27.1.36.38.  Any explanation and/or remedy for this?  
  • dougiebay
    dougiebay Member ✭✭
    Options
    having same problem
  • kl2021
    kl2021 Member
    Options
    Same issue this morning for a bill that has worked for the last 10 months. Obviously Quicken is having issues. I find Bill Pay to be cumbersome, 6 out of 12 bills are not supported through Quick Pay requiring mailed paper checks, and an issue like this doesn't improve the customer experience.
  • richard13
    richard13 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Same issue.  Cannot pay my AMEX bill this morning with Quick Pay (worked just fine last month).  Hopefully this is just a temporary glitch with Quicken.

Quicken Premier for Mac

• Larry4
    Larry4 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    same issue this morning trying to make a Citi Costco payment, "Quick Pay payments not available for this biller".  Has worked since Quicken began Quick Pay, but not today.
  • HJR
    HJR Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with QuickPay being cumbersome, at best. With their old Bill Pay I knew a bill was going to be paid once scheduled. With QuickPay I feel like I have to baby sit each bill to ensure and until it’s paid. Why they abandoned a universal way to pay a bill, ACH, for QuickPay where they have to coordinate each payment with the biller’s website, they only know. Ever time a biller makes a change, QuickPay may no longer functions and then Quicken once us to call the biller. I still have billers that don’t work that should. 
  • Scott Zucker
    Scott Zucker Member ✭✭
    Options
    I switched to Bill Manager months ago and I've been successfully using Quick Pay and Check Pay. Suddenly Quick Pay has stopped working for billers that previously worked. I just tried paying bills for ConEdison and NationalGrid and I get the message, "Quick Pay Payments not available for this biller." Why is this happening all of a sudden? How do I correct?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All, 

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report this problem, though I apologize that you all are experiencing this.

We went ahead and reported this problem internally and our teams are working to investigate this issue further. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a Problem and submit a problem report for this and please add "Quick Pay Error" to the subject line.

The more reports we receive, the better.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Kathryn
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,
    This issue has been resolved--thank you all for your patience!

Thanks--
    Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator
  • carlj07
    carlj07 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for the quick resolution!
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @carlj07

Thank you for your response. We are glad your issue is now resolved. If you have any questions or come across any other errors please let us know!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.