Memorized Transaction List Corrupted After One Step Update

Options
Ron S
Ron S Member ✭✭✭✭

Something in the one step update process causes the Memorized Payee List to be corrupted.  After a One Step Update is performed some transactions where the “Show On” column was checked have the checks removed and also some transactions have the category removed.  I submitted this problem to Quicken Support and updated a sanitized data file along with before and after update copies of the Memorized Transaction List.

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you using Sync to Mobile/Web.  There have been reports that it causes this kind of problem.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Ron S
    Ron S Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am using the Deluxe subscription version and do not use sync to Mobile/Web.  I use only the desktop version.  I copied my Memorized Transaction list to a file, did a one step update and the looked at the list and it had changed.  I made a copy of the changed list and uploaded both to Quicken support as a problem along with a sanitized file copy.
  • Ron S
    Ron S Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris_QPW - I believe you are correct. This issue is related to Sync Mobile/WEB.  I performed a One Step Update with Sync set to OFF and there was no change to the Memorized Payee List.  When I performed the One Step Update (using the same file) with Sync set to ON the Memorized Payee List was corrupted after the update. 
This discussion has been closed.