T. Rowe Price - Share Prices don't update

Options
ajswire
ajswire Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Investing (Mac)
Well, a few weeks ago we had issues with any connectivity with T. Rowe Price for retirement accounts. I have two different accounts and although activity is now successfully being transferred, the share prices on the securities for one of the accounts are retrieved daily with a $0.00 share price.

The security name is TI RETIREMENT 2020 TRUST (T6E) with a symbol of PRIVATE-T6E and the other one is TI RETIREMENT 2025 TRUST 1 with a symbol of T6F. I am aware that these may be a specific mix for my particular 401k account, but since Quicken / T Rowe exchange information, I would think that Quicken could retrieve the correct price. So, on a daily basis my balances appear to be "zero" in Quicken until I manually update the price.

For the other account, the share price does not update at all T ROWE PRICE RETIRE 2025 TR F with a symbol of PRIVATE-RG7.

Any ideas why?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    Hello @ajswire,

Thank you for deciding to come to the Community with your questions and concerns. I apologize that you are experiencing this. 

Can I please have you go to Help in your Quicken software? Select Report a Problem from the menu options, and then send me in your log files. This way I can see if the bank is sending over that balance over if the error is happening in the software. 

Let us know when this is done and we will take a look. 

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.