Allow mass deletion of pending download

Options
I've seen where this has been fixed but I sure don't have that option and it is so irritating to have to constantly fix Quicken's errors. I can't see that this is any better than when I had to manually update.

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The change was made in non-investment accounts.  What type are you trying this with?

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also, what version/release of Quicken are you using?  Help->About Quicken

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• JeanPer12
    JeanPer12 Member
    Options
    The subscription of Quicken and it is for investments. Should be able to reject the downloads en mass, not one at a time. I have over 400 downloads that are dups as I've been keeping it up manually but just recently signed up for the subscription. BIG mistake!
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Options
    JeanPer12 said:
    The subscription of Quicken and it is for investments. Should be able to reject the downloads en mass, not one at a time. I have over 400 downloads that are dups as I've been keeping it up manually but just recently signed up for the subscription. BIG mistake!
    Even though Quicken Subscription doesn't have a way to delete multiple transactions in the Downloaded Transactions tab, it does have a way to mass delete investment transactions once they are in the register.

Select the gear icon in the upper right and select "Edit Multiple Transactions".  Mark the transactions and select the Delete button.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • JeanPer12
    JeanPer12 Member
    Options
    That's an extremely time consuming and inefficient solution as some of these transactions go back a couple of years. I too, have the Premier subscription version. I had been holding off on signing up but finally did since I haven't been able to update for a long time. I erroneously thought Quicken would have made many improvements since my 2017 version. VERY DISAPPOINTED. I don't see any difference.
  • tkstaple
    tkstaple Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I completely agree with JeanPer12 comments on mass deletion of pending transactions. Quicken should have a solution to this other than accepting into the register and then mass deleting. That solution must have been developed by someone who doesn't use the product in real life. I currently have 310 downloads that need to be deleted because Schwab changed their access for Quicken recently. This happens whenever there is a change in access or method to download transactions. You should be able to select all or individual transactions in the pending download to delete. Seems like a simple request and effects everyone who uses the auto download functions.
  • mcentush
    mcentush Member
    Options
    It works for banking (and other registers, but NOT investment transactions! At a minimum, they should just add a "Delete" button next to the "Accept" and "Edit" options. Would at least save 1 of the 3 keystrokes to delete each transaction manually!
This discussion has been closed.