Entering recurring monthly payments after the fact

I have several bills that are paid by the same recurring monthly payment. If I last entered a payment in 2020 and I want to place all 12 payments for 2021 in the register, is there a way to do that without having to copy and paste each one?

Best Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You could use a bill reminder.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓
    bobisman said:
    Nope, as I understand it, bill reminders only will remind you of upcoming payments due. I want to automatically enter all the recurring payments for 2021 to date that haven't been entered.
    Press Ctrl + J, right-click on the reminder, and select Enter all over due reminders for this payee.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You could use a bill reminder.
  • bobisman
    bobisman Member
    Nope, as I understand it, bill reminders only will remind you of upcoming payments due. I want to automatically enter all the recurring payments for 2021 to date that haven't been entered.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓
    bobisman said:
    Press Ctrl + J, right-click on the reminder, and select Enter all over due reminders for this payee.
  • bobisman
    bobisman Member
    Brilliant! Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.