CapitalOne 360 Re-Authorization Issue Status

Options
What is the status here?

This is the most bizarre issue I've ever had with Quicken and banks to date. I followed the steps listed in the announcement forum with limited success. After deactivating and reactivating the connection I'm now in the following state:

1 Quicken File is working as expected with 2 Capital One Accounts.
-However, there's now a $300 difference in the balance of my bank account with no duplicate transations. (That I can see)

The 2nd Quicken File...
-Immediately after the reactivation, it downloaded all missing credit card transactions, but the balance is now off by roughly $1100, it's currently showing that the bank owes me on my credit card...
If I select all accounts for one step update:
-All accounts appear to update, except the Capital One credit card.
-This Credit Card account asks to reauthorize and gives very random results when doing so, sometimes erroring
-Sometimes the reauthorization will claim it cant find a missing account, sometimes it will error out with an expired session.
-If I do a one step update with ONLY the Capital One card selected, it appears to go through without issue, although I've yet to see any new transactions download to be sure.

Folks... this is completely critical, you're starting the heaviest shopping season of the year with a broken financial management software, in which the 'fix' has resulted in the data being even MORE broken.

This needs to be fixed, please.

Comments

• Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    Hello @Sp00ner,

Thank you for visiting the Community with your questions and concerns, though I apologize that you are affected by the issues with Capital One currently. 

We do have an Open Alert for Capital One. Use the link to go straight to the alert, and then bookmark it so you can stay up-to-date on any new developments. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.