I've some how screwed up an account.

The date order in my account appears to been incorrectly cut and pasted. How can I fix it? Is it possible to go back to a previous Quicken backup?

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    I'm not clear what you mean when you say "the date order in my account appears to been incorrectly cut and pasted." Do you mean your transactions are not showing in date order? Usually that's because you inadvertently clicked on one of the other columns headings. Clicking on any column heading makes Quicken sort in the order of that column. And the easy fix is to click on the Date column heading, to have Quicken sort your transactions in date order again.

If that's not what you meant, please clarify.

(And yes, it is possible to go back to a prior backup if that' proves the best way to resolve a problem.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    I'm not clear what you mean when you say "the date order in my account appears to been incorrectly cut and pasted." Do you mean your transactions are not showing in date order? Usually that's because you inadvertently clicked on one of the other columns headings. Clicking on any column heading makes Quicken sort in the order of that column. And the easy fix is to click on the Date column heading, to have Quicken sort your transactions in date order again.

If that's not what you meant, please clarify.

(And yes, it is possible to go back to a prior backup if that' proves the best way to resolve a problem.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • webakerjr
    webakerjr Member ✭✭
    Fixed it!
This discussion has been closed.