Can not sign in using quicken ID

Options
I'm using quicken 2105 before but after I re-install the Windows I can't sign in using my quicken ID. Now I purchase the lastest version quicken but still cannot not sign in.

Wrong message: Oops! Something went wrong. I have try many time and check my internet and firewall is OK.

Answers

• Quicken Alyssa
    Quicken Alyssa Moderator mod
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Hello @Andi Lo,

Thank you for coming to the Community with your questions and concerns, though I apologize that you are experiencing this. I do have some follow-up questions for you if that's ok.

Are you having issues logging into Quicken from a web browser or from the software, or both? I will say that usually when I see this error there is a VPN, Antivirus, or Firewall that is blocking Quicken from connecting to the internet. So I would check those things first. 

Do let us know if this resolves your issue. If not we will be happy to provide further guidance on this. 

Thank you.

Quicken Alyssa

• Andi Lo
    Andi Lo Member
    Options
    Hi Alyssa,

There is no problem to log in web using my quicken ID. However it cannot sign in when I want to sign into the software, I have try to closed the firewall and anitvirus however still cannot sign in. I'm now using Windows 11 and live in Hong Kong.
  • Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    Hello again @Andi Lo,

Thank you for the update! 

I looked into this a little further, and from our side, it looks like you are successfully logging in. Do you have another computer that you could try this from?

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.