Errors Syncing and Duplication

macscad
macscad Member ✭✭
Getting [Removed - Language] sick and tired of having to review and fix downloaded transactions when the sync completely ignores entered transactions and creates a duplicate transaction screwing everything up. Not to mention, changing transactions that have been edited and attachments made then sync and all edits removed and attachments deleted. AND the infamous: Error Communicating with Quicken Servers..

When [Removed - Language] are these issues going to be resolved??

Comments

• Hello @macscad,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report the issues you are having, though I apologize you are experiencing them. I have some follow-up questions for you if that's ok. Just to ensure I am understanding the issue.

So your issue is that downloaded transactions are not matching to the transactions that you have manually entered, is that correct? And in turn, this is causing details that you have attached to the manual transactions to disappear? Are you not able to manually match transactions that don't match automatically? Or is that what you are doing and then the software somehow discards your customizations? 

Looking forward to hearing back from you on this. 

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.