quicken.com login issues since this morning

As of this a.m., my quicken ID credentials don't work on quicken.com. Attempting to login (for instance to this community) with my quicken ID/pass gives an "invalid credentials" error. I have tried resetting my password, but that doesn't help.

Interestingly, the quicken app itself is still able to log in using my quicken ID - both with the original password, and now with the new password.

And I was able to create the dummy account that I posted this from, obviously.

Is there some issue with quicken.com not recognizing previously existing quicken ID credentials?

Answers

• meeotch
    meeotch Member ✭✭
    Well, that was interesting. I was finally able to log into my original account by disabling UBlock Origin on the signin.quicken.com page. Guess I should have tried that sooner. (UBlock didn't previously break the site, to my knowledge.)

But now the account I created to post the above won't log in, and won't allow the password to be reset. (I was going to try and delete this thread.)

Anyway, if you're having trouble logging in to quicken.com, try disabling UBlock Origin on the signin page.
  • Hello @meeotch,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to inform us of your issue as well as your resolution! I'm sure others will find this useful. 

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.