B of A connection problems

Options
Business Account on B of A for the first time. Have been able to down load data, but not pay bills. Why???

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't even know that B of A had a bill paying service.
    Looking at the FAQ's about this, I see the first thing you have to do is enroll.  You have enrolled, haven't you?
    I also see a footnote on the FAQ page that reads: "Bill Pay is not available to small business customers eligible to participate in the Payments and Invoicing Service described in Section 8.0 of the Business Services Addendum", and you've not stated what bill pay service you've tried to use.  In fact you've given no detail at all here that would allow anybody to even attempt to formulate an answer.  It would be helpful to know why you've not been able to pay bills and what happens when you go through the process of attempting to set up a payment.
  • EdDart
    EdDart Member
    Options
    Yes, I have sign up for Bill Pay and the $15.00 per month "Direct Connect" service that lets me use Quicken.

In Quicken:
    “Set-up Online Payment”
    “Activate Now”
    Next it tells me abut “Direct Connect”
    It then asks for my Online ID and Passcode
    I never get pass this.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's possible there's a verification step you have to take. Log in to your new business account on B of A via web browser and perhaps you'll see this screen. If you do, follow the instructions and connect your account within 10 minutes. If you don't get this screen, I don't know what the problem is and you'll have to talk to B of A.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.