I hate the new default layout--does not show traditional investing activity waiting to be accepted

Having all kinds of trouble downloading from Schwab--covered elsewhere with many others expressing frustration--have spent hours on this--Come on Quicken--get it fixed with simple advice.
On top of that, after updating to latest version, I get this new default layout--hate it. How do I get back to traditional layout??? Help!!!

Best Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    It sounds like your account has switched to Simple investing mode. Click on the gear at the top right of the account, pick Edit account Details, and select Complete.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • JSWeetman
    JSWeetman Member
    Answer ✓
    I had the same issue and concern. The Simplified view is totally useless to me but somehow in an update to R3737 some of my accounts were randomly switched to that mode. I was able to switch them back in the account settings but I also rolled back to a previous version using a full back due to Schwab issues so it's not an issue currently.

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    It sounds like your account has switched to Simple investing mode. Click on the gear at the top right of the account, pick Edit account Details, and select Complete.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • JSWeetman
    JSWeetman Member
    Answer ✓
    I had the same issue and concern. The Simplified view is totally useless to me but somehow in an update to R3737 some of my accounts were randomly switched to that mode. I was able to switch them back in the account settings but I also rolled back to a previous version using a full back due to Schwab issues so it's not an issue currently.
This discussion has been closed.