Issues with Chase Quicken Pay

I have been trying to use quicken pay for chase, and it's been a hit or miss if the payments will go through. I have multiple accounts with Chase, and while making payments yesterday only 3 of them went through.

The error I receive is that the account is locked and I need to re-authenticate the account. However, despite multiple re-authentications, the account still continues to be locked. I was able to get 4 out of my 5 payments through by re-doing the authenticating process, but there has to be a better way.

What can I do to fix this issues?

Comments

• Hello @nothingclever,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

From our end, it appears as though you have five Chase accounts set up successfully for Quick Pay. The biller itself shows as healthy currently as well. Is this now the case on your end as well? 

In order to determine what exactly you are describing, we would need to look at it while the problem is occurring. It does sound like you found a workaround that is resolving the issue for you. I understand that workarounds can be frustrating at times, especially when they get to be excessive. So my suggestion would be for you to reach out as soon as the issue presents itself in the future, so we can get a better idea of what you are going through.

If you have any more information on this, questions, or concerns, don't hesitate to let us know!

Quicken Alyssa

• I understand that I found a work around, but the issue of persistent re-authenticating is frustrating and makes me not want to use the bill pay since I am not sure if the payments are going through properly. I am not sure what I can do to avoid this, but if there is a solution on your end, it would be much appreciated.
  • Still having Issues with this! Any fix yet?
This discussion has been closed.