PenFed Sync Error -28 (Q-Mac)

bahtul
bahtul Member ✭✭
Getting Sync Error -28 CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-163Invalid Wareki year. Credit Card Account. I've tried account reset and disconnect with no change to error.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @bahtul

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you could you let us know what financial institution is giving you this error? Also if you could, please submit a bug report. 

You can do this by selecting Help >Report a problem. You may also attach any supporting documentation (screenshot) along with the bug report. 

When you have a moment please submit the bug report and let us know. Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • bahtul
    bahtul Member ✭✭
    Pentagon Federal Credit Union. This has been reported as instructed.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @bahtul

Thank you for submitting a bug report. Based on the information provided and the error(s) found this will need to be escalated. Again we apologize for the inconvenience this issue has created. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Don89
    Don89 Member ✭✭✭
    Same problem here over the past two days.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @Don89

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this persisting issue. If you could please, submit a bug report. Also, could you let us know what connection method you are using?

You can submit a bug report by selecting Help >Report a problem. 

Please let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Don89
    Don89 Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you, I have submitted a bug report. Running Quicken v6.4.4. Connection method being used for both Penfed accounts is "Quicken Connect".
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @Don89

Thank you for the additional information. Your bug report has been received! 

Let us know if any changes or questions. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • encantovis2
    encantovis2 Member ✭✭
    I'm also experiencing the same error since 3 Dec 2021 when Quicken attempts to download my PFCU data. I had suffered similar issues in the past and was able to resolve them by disconnecting all the accounts and then reconnecting and relinking the accounts. However, after disconnecting the accounts, when I attempt to reconnect to PFCU the connection process times-out and displays the following error message: AGGREGATOR IN ERROR (CP SCRIPT ERROR:FDP-163).
    Like Don89, I am running Quicken Version 6.4.4 (Build 604.41834.100) on macOS 12.0.1
  • Keith Jones
    Keith Jones Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue for the past few days. I have submitted a bug report.
  • Quicken Paloma
    edited December 2021
    Hello @Everyone

There is an open alert at the moment for Pentagon Federal Credit Union. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused. For more information and updates as they become available please visit the open alert here

Hope this provides clarity. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • gdbush
    gdbush Member ✭✭
    I am experiencing the same issue.
  • I'm experiencing the same problem. almost continual problems with quicken and Penfed. frustrating. manual download works< but quicken tries to create a new account so I just cancel.
  • encantovis2
    encantovis2 Member ✭✭
    Quicken just released Version 6.4.5 (Build 604.41859.100). After installing it, I tried reconnecting my PFCU accounts...no success. Nothing has changed, the system times out, and I now receive a different, but obvious, connection error message telling me the system has timed out:

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (FI_TIMEOUT:FDP-102)

SUB_ERROR_CODE:519 SESSION_FAILED_519null
  • retspoon
    retspoon Member ✭✭
    I am having the problem. I think most likely when they started there new sign in procedure it broke the Quicken Sync feature.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @encantovis2 As is stated above in this thread, Quicken's connectivity provider is aware of the problem, but has yet to resolve them. If PFCU recently changed anything in their login procedure and didn't give Quicken the required advance notice to be prepared, they (actually their connectivity provider, Intuit) now need to play catch-up to re-program how to connect. These types of issues can sometimes be resolved within a few days, and sometimes take a week or longer.

The release of version 6.4.5 doesn't impact this situation. (These types of connectivity issues do not require an update to the program; they are fixed at the server level behind the scenes.)

I see Quicken updated their alert notice about this issue yesterday afternoon, so it's clearly still pending. You should bookmark that alert thread so you can easily check it to see if there are any updates.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.