CC-502 with BCU

cnesnyder
cnesnyder Unconfirmed
Quicken can't add this account because the BCU website is not available. However, it is available. Just Quicken can't connect. I've deactivated the online services and am trying to add BCU back, however no luck. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-updating-accounts-cc-502

Intuit continues to have difficulty maintaining the Express Web Connect connection method for Quicken.  If you are not willing to accept the unreliability of this connection method, I suggest you use the Web Connect connection method if available instead.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank
  • MattsQ
    MattsQ Member
    I am getting the same error, which I have gotten for two days. Still broke
  • Hello all,

Thank you for coming to the Community to report the issues you are having, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this. 

I am seeing an increase in customers with this issue. Please change your bank password, make sure that the password has no special characters. If special characters are required, please use punctuation (, . ? !). Then try connecting to BCU once more.

Once that is done, if you are still getting the CC-502 error, please get a screenshot of this if possible. Then you can go to Help>Report a Problem from within your software. From there you can send your log files over to Quicken and I can begin escalation steps. 

You can attach your screenshots here in this discussion once you are done. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Do let us know when this is completed. Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• I’m experiencing the exact same issue for 3 days as well. Has there been any progress with the resolution? BCU told me the same thing.
  • @Kelley Beckett,

Thank you for taking the time to add to this discussion. Please see the steps above and let us know when you have completed those. We can then move forward with an escalation on your behalf as well. 

Quicken Alyssa

• @gregory13,

Thank you for doing the requested steps, it is very much appreciated!

I went ahead and escalated this for you. Your ticket # is 9051141. Please watch for emails from us, this will be the way the escalation team will communicate to get anything more they may need from you. Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA as to when it will be resolved at this time. 

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• Will do Alyssa, traveling at the moment and will get to it in 24 hours. It sounds like we’re all having the same issue. I’m assuming the resolution will work for all of us.
    @gregory13, Have you heard back from Quicken support?
  • thegecko789
    thegecko789 Member ✭✭
    Has this been resolved? I don't get an error, but since 12/8/21 no transactions download from BCU - checking, savings, or creditcard. I've reset the connection to no avail.
  • Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Hello all, I'm very sorry to hear that this issue is ongoing and I did check in with my escalations team on your ticket. I'm still looking into this and I apologize that you did not receive a response sooner. As soon as I have more information on the status of your escalation I will make sure to update you @gregory13.
    - Quicken Jade
This discussion has been closed.